ItemPhysic Mod 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10
Do you want more realism in your game especially in mod computer minecraft? You might understand that it wont gaze real because of the blocky nature, but what if lumps had weight and gravity? If you have a belief that will be a wonderful addition, so this is the perfect mod for you! This is the ItemPhysic Map for Minecraft. This mod offers you two options to start from, a Full or Lite version. The full version possesses everything, for sure and the Lite version only features client verge animations, so you can still use it effectively with servers. Items will fall convincingly when throwing, mining and more!
>>> Read for more information: Iron pickaxes are the perfect mod computer minecraft for players like you
Another mod for today is the mod known as ItemPhysic Mod. Because the name of the title might help you realize for what features this mod gives. In fact, this mod might be one of the best mod out there which will support to promote the aspect of the game to become much more realistic and beautiful too, please check it out!
If you love more realistic features in the game, make sure to download and install ItemPhysic Mod for Minecraft today!
- Make your item blocks realistically tumble around the world!
- In the full version like this one, your items made of stone and minerals will not burn in lava at all.
How to Use :
- Install as follows in the guidelines below.
- You can install the full or Lite version of this mod that operates effectively in Vanilla servers.
- Get access in game configuration menu by downloading and installing Crafting Manager.
Pros and Cons
- This is a mod that permits you to realistically toss and break blocks so they tumble on the ground.
- This mod asks for a secondary mod to permit for in game recipes.
- Updated to operate with the latest version of Minecraft.
- Fixed the custom pick up crash.
How to Install :
- Go to Start Menu, enter content %appdata% in and look for .minecraft
- Download and install Forge
- Navigate to your .minecraft / mods folder (if you haven’t had one already, open Minecraft after installing Forge and it will make one for you)
- Download the ItemPhysic Mod for Minecraft and place into the newly made Mods folder
- Run minecraft and you are ready to play!