Tool Repair Mod
If you desire to repair your items free of charge, this mod is perfectly designed for you. The mod allows you to construct an anvil which can be used to repair your tools and weaponry. I found this mod specially cool as it allows you repair enchanted items too. This means that when you possess a tool enchanted the way you like it, you can use it till it’s nearly destroyed and then repair it back to full durability with one click.
Your anvil can be upgraded 2 times. The first anvil permits to to repair tools up to diamond. The second stage allows you to repair diamond tools. The final upgrade allows you to fix your enchanted items. The anvils are costly to create, requiring a lot of iron, diamonds and eyes of ender but they are surely worth the cost. It requires 8 diamonds all together to construct the best anvil, but you have to consider how many diamonds you save when repairing your items.
When you have placed the anvil, you are able to pick it back up as other blocks. This is useful and good if you desire to carry it round on a mining trip for example. Even if you aren’t on a mining trip, it’s still handy to have with you in case that your weapon is nearly destroyed and you need to fight your way across a path of mobs. This mod at the same time operates with a lot of custom weapons that can be damaged because it does not change the base classes.
- the mod compatible with version 1.5.2
- Fixed Anvil Bug
How to install :
- Download the Tool Repair mod.
- Download and install ModLoader
- Save the Tool Repair mod to your ModLoader Mods folder, located in your .minecraft folder.
- Repair all of your damaged items!
Other Useful way to install :
- Install Modloader
- Press [Windows key] + R.
- Type in “%appdata%”.
- Go to .minecraft/bin/
- Open minecraft.jar with WinRAR or any other equivalent software.
- DELETE THE META-INF FOLDER.
- Drag the content of this archive in minecraft.jar
- Close everything and open Minecraft.