Trail Mix Mod
This fascinating mod offers in a new item called trailmix, which is crafted with a piece of redstone, sugar, glowstone, and gunpowder anywhere in a crafting table. This trailmix is an amazing item. It offers you a buff for ten seconds (can be increased by eatng more trailmix) which offers a few different effects, which comprise a speed boost, super punch with comic action effects, the capability to shoot fireballs with middle click (I know your pain, touchpad users) and fall dampening. You can at the same time offer it to pigs for some extra effects on them like High Pressure Flatulance, which is an amazing effect. There are a few more which are listed after that in the post. There are at the same time a couple of launchers, which launch pigs. This guy seems to possess a thing for pigs, but onto the recipes! The simple launcher is crafted as this:
Not too expensive, eh? If you possess trailmix in your inventory, it will at the same time apply it to the pigs as you fire them. You can at the same time just use this like a pig transporter, but that’s not too amusing. The succeeding launcher’s more expensive, but relatively amusing to use. I’ll let you figure out the name after I present you the recipe and describe it to you.
As pigs get shot out of this cannon, they gain a rainbow trail following them. You’ll need trailmix for this effect to happen. You can fly on them just as you could the normal pigs.
- Trail Mix which offers a ten second buff on you with diverse effects that’re hilarious
- Super punch that offers comic effects like Splat!
- Super speed without sprinting
- Shoot fireballs with empty click with nothing in your hand. You’ll need at least a minute of trail mix time for this to operate effectively.
- Fall damage reduced/removed while on trail mix. It even offers you a poof effect!
- Can be fed to pigs, effects listed below
- ”High pressure flatulence.” Yes, your pigs fly using this. Moving on.
- Pigs explode when they land. Watch yourself.
- Pigs headbang harder than a 1970s Heavy Metal fan
- Pigs have a 50% chance to snag a zombie like a rider.
Pros and Cons
- Plays amusing music while you’re under the effect
- Helps you become more powerful while punching, and offers comic action effects as “Pow!” when using it
- Lessens/removes fall damage
- Controll pigs by riding them on trailmix. The pigs are the ones who have to be using the mix.
- It’s a little bit expensive, requiring a trip to the nether.
How to Install :
- Install Minecraft Forge and iChun Utils
- Download the Trail Mix Mod
- Drag it into your mods folder
- Run Minecraft and enjoy.
- Have fun enjoying this minecraft mod ~~