Mob Dismemberment Mod
This mod is excellent! I really love it! Anyone who desires to see some real action would surely love this mod as much as I do. The most amazing idea for a mod I have ever seen in my life, is the “mob dismemberment” mod. The mobs normally fall to pieces at your feet in puddle of blood as you kill them. It helps minecraft become way more realistic, and from my point of view, a lot more fun than ever before.
This mod presents you the latest feature into the game, where mobs fall to pieces on death. Blood is at the same time added like a new particle which splashes onto the ground giving a whole lot more effect. With this feature, minecrafters can have so much more fun than ever before, and will most likely never part with this mod. When the mobs fall, the movement is so smooth it look amazing, I thought such an amazing mod as this would never be created.
Mob Dismemberment Mod. Don’t you have a thought that mobs like zombies and skeletons, being what they are, should be basically not be remembered and gibbed?
Think no more please! With this mod some mobs gib whenever they die!
Operates effectively on:
- Zombie Pigmen (with blood!)
- Zombies (with blood!)
Mod is as is, no editing options required!
There is at the same time a config file in /config/ to disable or edit blood effects.
The best part about this mod, is that it is really easy to install, it needs modloader, and thats it. Relatively easy, right? well here’s the way how to install it.
- Compatible with Minecraft 1.5.2 and 1.6
How to install :
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download and install iChun Util Mod.
- Download the mod.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Enter ” run” into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the consequences.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.